Here at Hemlock Hills Resort Rentals, there is nothing we enjoy more than getting feedback from our guests. Hearing all about the fun you had during your vacation in Gatlinburg, TN is truly a joy. We are pleased to report that Hemlock Hills has earned a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, the world’s most popular travel review website.
As we read over our TripAdvisor reviews, we found that some cabin amenities and features are mentioned again and again. To help you make the most of your getaway, we have put together a guide to the top four things guests love about staying at our resort cabins in Gatlinburg.
1. Cabins Close to Town
When it comes to choosing a cabin, the mantra of “location, location, location” definitely holds true! Hemlock Hills offers properties that are minutes away from all of the attractions, restaurants, theaters, and shops in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. At the same time, our cabins are far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the Parkway to feel peaceful. Here is what TripAdvisor reviewers had to say about the location of our cabins:
- “Cabin Fever was a beautiful cabin that I will be staying in again in the near future! The location of this cabin was GREAT! Very close to town!”
- “Seven of us traveled and stayed at Haire’s Hideaway. We absolutely loved the location (it was close to many attractions while still being secluded) and the cabin.”
- “My family and I rented the Mountain Memories cabin. The location of this cabin is AMAZING! We loved being able to be downtown walking around then be able to get back to our cabin within minutes.”
Numerous TripAdvisor reviewers mentioned relaxing in their cabin’s hot tub on the deck. Whether you start the day with a soothing soak or kick back with some hot tub time in the evening, you will love unwinding as the jets massage your back. Here is what guests had to say about the hot tubs at our resort cabins in Gatlinburg:
- “The hot tub was well kept and clean and was an absolutely fantastic way to enjoy the views.”
- “After an afternoon driving up the Smoky Mountains and hiking to Clingmans dome it was nice to come back and enjoy the hot tub and relax.”
- “The hot tub was a huge hit for the kids, or as they called it the ‘mini pool’!”
- “The hot tub was a perfect way to wind down after a day packed with things to do.”
3. Fun and Games
Many of our cabins come with pool tables, air hockey tables, and other awesome games. All of this fun in-cabin entertainment is great for families who are travelling with children. Here is what TripAdvisor reviewers had to say about the games at our cabins:
- “The kids loved the amenities at Memory Maker, and the pool table and foosball were a big hit in the lower level rec room. Since the cabin was 3 levels, the two children decided they would stay downstairs close to the games in the king size bed.”
- “Enough wonderful things cannot be said about Hemlock Hills and our beautiful Cozy Bear Den! Kids are having a blast with the pool table and hot tub and loving the little stream down in the woods off the back deck.”
- “We had a great weekend at one of the Hemlock Hills Cabins. The view was breathtaking, and the kids loved the pool and air hockey tables. We just grilled out every night and read and played games.”
Our large cabins are especially popular with church groups. With room for up to 16 guests, our 5 bedroom rentals are ideal for a religious retreat in Gatlinburg. Here is what guests had to say about staying at one of our cabins with their church group:
- “I just want to say ‘Thank You’ from all the ladies of Vega Community Church. You were right, the view was breathtaking from Heaven’s Porch! We had the best time. Our ages ranged from 24-80. We have laughed, we have cried, and we have laughed until we cried…Our devotions at night around the fireplace were awesome, and we just felt such a peaceful spirit among us. I just wanted to say thank you for giving us this opportunity to stay in your cabin and experience God’s handy work. It was absolutely gorgeous and we could not have asked for anything better.”
- “We stayed with Hemlock Hills for our Marriage Retreat with our church group. What a treat! The cabin was lovely and close to Gatlinburg. We even had several couples say they’d love to stay here for some family gatherings as well. We will definitely use Hemlock Hills again in the future.”
- “I couldn’t have asked for a better cabin than the one we rented with Hemlock Hills. My whole church group was so pleased! I will recommend Hemlock Hills to everyone! It was very clean, inside and outside, and it had everything we needed. We will be back!!”
As you can see, our resort cabins in Gatlinburg are perfect for your next vacation. To start planning your getaway, browse our complete listing of Gatlinburg cabins!